Caleva 10 ++ ST
The Caleva 10++ST has been designed to enable easy validation and documentation. For this reason the 10++ST is equipped with OQ Traffic Light (to show USP/EP compliance on the first view). By choosing the FDA print-out submenu the performance of the system can be documented for external persons within seconds.
The instrument has 6, 7 or 8 test stations arranged in 2 rows with 4 test vessels in each for easy access. Operation of the instrument is done by an alpha-numeric foil-keypad with an LCD-display located in the drive head of the 10++ST with the maximum safety and visibility. The Flow-through heating system guarantees a constant and vibration free temperature maintenance.
The instrument has a product memory to store up to 40 product general data. The drive head can be moved by a motor to an upper position for easy access to the bath and vessel handling.
- • OQ Traffic Light for display of the USP/ EP compliance of the unit
- • Intervals for System Suitability Test-and Validation display may be set individually and according to the in-house requirements
- • Optional Online OQ-Check for height adjustment (Basket, Paddle etc.)
- • Optional Online OQ-Check for rpm
- • FDA print-out for easy documentation of the units USP/EP compliance
- • Integrated System-Suitability Test menu with documentation print-out
- • Service Interval Display
- • Validation Interval Display
- • System-Suitability-Test Interval Display
- • Adjustable Basket Start Routine
- • Single telescopic column, motor driven
- • One-piece leak-free molded water bath (1.000 ml version only)
- • Hours of operation counter
- • Automatic vessel centering
- • Media loss less than 1% (24h/37.0C)
- • pH Change routines, menu guided
- • Optic and acoustic reminder for manual sampling (count-down)
- • PT 100 external temperature sensor for water bath-or media temperature display